We are Authorised channel partner of ISDC
COMPANY PROFILE : ISDC
Industrial Safety Development Council was established in 2008 with the primary aim of
imparting training to workers and staff who are exposed to various unchecked occupational
hazards at the workplace as well as safety professionals so as to enable them to act with
confidence and competence in the face of these hazards.
The alarming increase in accidents both in the construction as well as manufacturing industry
has proved that there is much more than just meeting statutory legislations as safety has become
an absolute necessity both socially and morally too. This calls for a change of mindset from just
‘Loss Prevention’ to ‘Life Preservation’ which alone will lead to increased productivity and
improved profitability for organisations.
As such, we have expanded our horizon to provide a wide range of EHS services for all types of
industries and corporates by actively supporting the efforts of organisations in their pursuit of
hazard free workplaces. ISDC is providing state-of-the-art services in the field of Environment,
Health & Safety and Fire safety for a wide range of organisations including manufacturing,
petrochemical, mining, construction, oil and gas, fertiliser, public utilities, power sector and hightech
installations across government, service and trade sectors.
Our strength originates from uniqueness of the concept of our organisation. We are the leading
organisation in India capable of undertaking complete EHS ownership on a turn-key basis
throughout the construction, commissioning and shut down phases of construction as well as of
Operational / Process industries.
We are committed to deliver all round excellence in safety and reduce incidents to serve a noble
cause as we firmly believe that we are in business to save human lives, help our
environment and aid the national economy.
We provide complete EHS solution under one roof which include:
- Outsourcing of EHS & Fire professionals
- EHS audit & compliance
- EHS training
- Complete EHS package
- EHS movies and animation
- Fire safety services
- Medical & First aid services
- Testing of lifting tools & tackles
- Consultancy for IMS, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001
- Consultancy for awards
- Third party investigations
- EHS publications
However, our major services include:
- Outsourcing of EHS & Fire professionals
- EHS Audit & compliance
- EHS Training & Development
Outsourcing of EHS & Fire professionals
ISDC is a leading organisation in India for recruiting EHS & Fire professionals at various levels
for all kinds of industries and project sites. We have a passionate, dedicated and enthusiastic
multidisciplinary team of highly qualified and experienced EHS professionals who are always
ready to render their best to any organisation. We believe in real talent acquisition in EHS field
without compromising on quality or commercial factors.
ISDC offers following EHS professionals:
- Top management : AGM, DGM, GM, AVP, VP
- Middle management : Sr. Manager, Dy. Manager, Asst Manager
- Junior management : Safety Engineer / Officer, Sr. Safety Engineer / Officer
- Supervisors : Safety stewards, supervisors, firemen, field supervisors
- Short term period
- Long term period
- Shut down phase
- On demand or on call for trouble shooting
ISDC provides EHS professionals in client premises as per client need as follows:
- On ISDC roll
- On client rolls
We undertake full responsibility of all EHS activities and fulfillment of all statutory requirements
EHS Audit & compliance
Health and Safety audits play a very vital role to verify the efficiency, effectiveness, validity and
integrity of the Health and Safety Management System. They enable organisations to achieve
the organization's policy and objectives. Moreover, third party Health and Safety audits are also a
We have a talented pool of highly experienced auditors who carryout Health & Safety audits, Fire
Safety Audits, Health & Safety Management audits, EHS audits as well as Process Safety audits
in various projects & industries both in India & abroad. Since we have auditors from different
regions in India, we also ensure timely execution of audits undertaken by us.
We ensure conduct of Health & Safety audits as per IS 14489:1988 and requirement of industry
as well as per National and International standards EMS: 14001 & OHSAS 18001 and Fire audits
as per Factory Act 1948 / NBC (Vol-IV), NEPA, BS9999:2008
EHS Training & Development
Training and career development are very vital in any organisation that aims at progressing. We
firmly believe that Training and Development not only helps in increasing the job knowledge and
skills of employees at each level thus enabling achievement of organisational as well as
individual goals, but also helps in improving the morale of the work force and inculcating a sense
of team spirit within the employees thus enabling development and improvement of the
organisational health culture and effectiveness. Sadly, many employers find the training &
development opportunities not only expensive, but also time consuming which adversely affect
productivity and delay completion of projects.
Accordingly, ISDC provides numerous EHS as well as Soft skill training modules for all level of
employees / workers which make the cost and time a worthwhile investment thus benefiting both
the company as a whole and the individual employees too.
We have a big pool of highly experienced and expert trainers who conduct both on site as well as
classroom training sessions. Our huge pool of trainers also enables us to undertake training
sessions even at short notice.
We also specialise in conducting street plays (nukkad nataks) with a view to enhance public
awareness towards safety so as to avoid any loss of life amongst the general public.
Some of the EHS training modules conducted by ISDC include:
01. Accident Causation, Prevention & Control
02. Accident Investigation & Reporting
03. Behavior Based Safety
04. Confined space and vessel entry
05. Construction & Project safety
06. Contractor Safety Management & awareness programme
07. Driving safety
08. Electrical Safety
09. Emergency Preparedness
11. Fall protection training
12. Fire Prevention & Control
13. First aid awareness
14. General safety awareness
15. HAZOP study
16. Handling and working with toxic chemicals
17. Height Safety
18. Industrial hygiene
19. Job Safety Analysis
20. Leadership role in safety management
21. Loss Prevention & Control
22. Management of Hazardous Chemicals
23. Occupational Health and Hygiene at work site
24. Office Safety
25. Personal Protective Equipment
26. Process Safety Management
27. Risk Assessment
28. Safety induction training
29. Safety Leadership and development of a safety culture
30. Safety Management
31. Safe Working with Compresses Gas Cylinders
32. Scaffolding safety
33. Transport safety
34. Work Permit System
Some of the Soft skill training modules conducted by ISDC include:
1. Communication skills
2. Confidence building
3. Conflict management
6. Motivation and Positive attitude
7. Office etiquettes
8. Personality development
9. Stress management
10. Teambuilding & teamwork
11. Time Management
12. Presentation skills
13. Public speaking
14. And our most popular Two day Personality Enhancement Programme
ISDC has own latest ultra modern set up for in house EHS training facility with practical
Our closed loop quality check system helps us continuously upgrade ourselves by carrying out
internal & external audits, and by taking corrective actions on the suggestions made during these
audits. We remain flexible to the demands of our client. We adapt and innovate ways to give best
of the services depending on the needs & feedback of the clients.
Major strengths of ISDC in safety services
- We are an ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 certified company.
- We have a huge database of safety and fire professionals which enables us to provide /
replace any manpower at short notice too.
- Our huge pool of trainers / auditors enables us to undertake training / audit assignments
even at short notice.
- We are a franchisee of DuPont, the first and the only franchisee in India for conduct of
safety training pan India.
- We are accredited by the International Accreditation Authority, USA.
- We specialise in conduct of Health & Safety training with a focus on behavioural safety
with a view to not only ensuring competency enhancement but also ‘voluntary
compliance’ of laid down rules and procedures.
- ISDC has its own latest ultra modern set up for in house Health & Safety training with
practical demonstration facilities.
- We have provided training, audit and consultancy services to BSES Yamuna Power Ltd.
enabling them to win the coveted British Safety Council International Safety Award two
years in a row.
- We strive to make every interaction / engagement with us ‘A New Experience’.
ISDC boasts of an impressive client list which includes:
- L&T Infrastructure
- LG electronics
- Mahagun Builders & Developers
- Modi Tyres
- New Holland Fiat (India)
- Oil India
- Orient Electrics
- Punj Lloyd
- Reliance Infrastructure
- Samsung electronics
- Tata Projects Ltd.
- Tata Power
- Tata Reyson Ltd.
- Yamaha Motors India
- Ambuja Cement
- Ashoka University
- Ballarpur Industries
- Bhushan Steel
- Blue Star
- BSES Yamuna Power
- Damodar Valley Corporation
- Delhi Jal Board
- Global Autotech
- Indian Oil Corporation
- Jindal Pipes
- Kone elevators
Request a Quote ...
Write us for , More information regarding any solutions or Ask for a quote ...